Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Beer Addiction

It's really crazy how much I am enjoying the various types of pumpkin beers that are out right now. I am drinking a Shipyard Pumpkinhead right now which is delicious which could only be improved by being sipped out a chilled glass with a cinnamon-sugar rim, but that just seems excessive to do for one's self at home.

On the eve of yet another first day of a new job, I look back to the last week of vacation between jobs. What can I say? It was awesome. Packed a lot of fun and rest and all that good stuff. House is clean. Grocery shopping and laundry done and all I have to do is get up and go tomorrow.

Had a fun run with the TIR's today. It felt really good while I was doing it ... why don't I do it more on my own? I am hoping that the lack of soul-sucking from my day job will help me be more motivated about everything else I do. It's that busy time of year ... Emma's schedule and mine are conflicting but we'll figure it out.

Need to lose 5 pounds by Sunday morning ... MUST FOCUS and track! Practice what I preach and all that. PointsPlus2012 has a lot to offer. Glad I got a preview today. Try something new this week with the new job, the new commute and all that other new stuff.
Happy fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment