Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time sure flies



War wound. For the March challenge, the task is to front squat with 1/2 your own body weight, then jump on an 18" box amrap, as many times as you can starting at 1 and counting up for 10 minutes. God it was hard but it was something I never even contemplated doing so I am proud to have actually done it. The only thing I really have to show for it though is the giant bruise on my collar bone from where I rested the 65# of barbell for the total of 28 squats (7 rounds). And the burning in my quads : )

Tomorrow is the 9-mile run with the Divas. Looking forward to running with the girls again. It's been 3 weeks since I have been with the group between TIR events and the weekend in Florida. March is the month of running. 9, 10, then An Ras 5K with Divas and Seagull Six with TIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment