Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another tech rehearsal week

This time, it's for the Pajama Game. Emma's Musical Theater II class is performing songs and a few scenes from the play on Friday and Saturday night. Tomorrow while she's figuring out what 50's get up to wear, I will be photographing the Annual Flag Day Parade for the Dedham Square Circle. I have actually done two paid shoots recently which is nice.

Lately, life has been a bit dull, which I suppose is a good thing, though those of you who know me well, know that I get self-destructive when bored. I am trying not to do anything completely ridiculous. So I am running in moderation, drinking in moderation, eating in moderation, and sleeping in moderation ... sometimes even in that order ; )

And of course, to top it off, I turn 45 in exactly 3 weeks. I don't care about the age at all, I am psyched to be this old and feel this good. I just hate worrying about what I am going to do to celebrate. It's a tough weekend to make plans especially in my world. There's talk of wedding dress shopping with the girls, Tri training with Beth, and who knows what else may come up between now and then. I think I need to make a real plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment